Whether in our personal lives or at work, cyber security awareness is important for us all. The digital revolution presents huge advantages, but also brings new risks that we need to understand, and tackle given our increasing dependence on cyberspace. There has never been a better time to learn more about cyber security.
Why does my workforce need Cyber Security Skills & Knowledge?
Does your organisation store confidential data? Does it deal with personally identifiable information in its day to day operation? Do you need financial data in order to transact? The answer to this is almost certainly yes.
New research revealed that more than 1 million small businesses would collapse if they were targeted by hackers. The first stage of protecting your business is to upskill your staff and making them aware of the basics of cyber security. With our 100% Government Funded Cyber Security Level 2 course, you will learn:
- Cyber security: what is ‘hacking’?
- Cyber-attack methods
- Computer and data use: laws and regulations
- Mobile device and data: security
- Issues and risks
- Cyber security solutions
What to Expect From this Cyber Security Course
- Government Funded Training
- Remote Enrolment
- Online Delivery and Assessment
- Delivered by a Cyber Security Expert
- Legally resident in the UK
- Able to take paid employment in the UK
- Employed or self-employed
- Aged 16 or above
Benefits to your business
- Greater understanding of cyber security & solutions
- Increased awareness of law and regulations
- Advanced knowledge of cyber hacking
- Promote a cyber security culture within your business
- Protect your company data
- Bridging cyber skills gaps
How much will this cost my business?
As long as your business and employee’s fit the above eligibility criteria, the course is 100% Government funded and will cost nothing to your business.
How to apply
Click here to complete our short enquiry form, and a member of our team will contact you to discuss the next steps.
Alternatively, you can call us on 0345 017 9613 or e-mail email@example.com with your requirements.
Upon completing this Level 2 diploma, participants can progress onto our Level 3 Cyber Security Technician apprenticeship. This is not mandatory however.